Thursday, January 26, 2006

 





The 2 photos on the left are of Jim in Spearfish 3 weeks before heading to Australia. The photos on the right are of Jim after being in Australia 3 weeks. Does anyone notice a difference?

Sorry for the delay in posting another blog entry. We have no excuse. We'll try in the future to not let you faithfull down who are checking it everyday!

Today is Australia Day - a public holiday. Jim is looking it up on the internet to see what it's all about. We've heard there's some fireworks somewhere around town tonight and most of the shops are closed today. I think most people just have a bbq or go to the beach. As for us, I have do to some school work and Jim has to do the final touches on his business card so he can get out there and make some money! We'll put up some more information about A-day (that's the abbreviation for it that I made up) once we know more.

Comments:
"Sorry for the delay in posting another blog entry."

4 days is pretty frequent! Most bloggers go a lot longer between posts, so don't feel too bad.
 
Hey, looks like Jim is trying to copy Beck's summer hairdo,hee,hee!
 
Hi! For some odd reason, I have a keen desire to record my stop at your blog as the nine-hundred-forty-second visitor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?