Sunday, January 15, 2006
Figuring out this blog thing

This is the second attempt at posting something. I'm trying to do it with a photo this time. I'm also working on a way to share photos we take online. As soon as I figure out which site I want to use I will let everyone know. We also want to thank everyone who has e-mailed us so far and apologize for not getting back to everyone right away. We'll try to do better as soon as we get in a regular schedule here.
We've been enjoying a visit with the Andersons from Spearfish. They are on a 3 month working holiday and have spent a few days with us. The extra bedroom and bath seems to be working out great, so for those of you coming to visit - we've got a spot for you.
Again another beautiful day in Brisbane - partly cloudy, upper 80's...
