Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

RSS feed available (I think) + more photos



Photo 1: Jim admiring our first delivered plant. Thanks Mom!

Photo 2: Artwork in the botanical gardens located next to the university.

Photo3: A windy day at Surfers Paradise, the town where we bought our car.

I also want to thank anonymous at RAMVAC (were not guessing who you are - haha) for telling me our RSS feed wasn't enabled. I didn't have a clue what that meant and Jim sort of explained it to me. I read up on it a bit and think I now have a link so you can get RSS feeds from our blog.

For those of you who also have no clue what that is, it's a way for you to have a link on your home page of Google, Yahoo!, etc. to our blog to see if anything new has been posted without having to visit our site all the time. Just click on the square, orange icon on the blog homepage, near the counter (left side of page) and follow the link from there to get it set up. Good luck!

Comments:
Hey Guys,

Thanks again for letting us crash in your humble living quarters. It's as hot and humid as snot up here in Airlie, but unbelievably beautiful. Thanks again for the hospitality, and maybe we'll give you a buzz on our way back through.

Steve, Ann, and Adrian.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?