Monday, January 16, 2006

 

We'd love to hear from you!

You can leave us comments through this blog. Just click on any of the comment buttons below the inividual entries. We'd love to get feedback and hear what you all are up to as well.

Comments:
Hello Jim and Mieke! I enjoy reading through the blog and looking at the pictures. It looks like a great adventure! Hopefully I'll get a chance to come by and visit!

- Aaron
 
Hooray! Nice work on the blog so far. We're very excited to hear about all of the adventures. My burning question for Jim-- Are you really wearing pink shorts with that floral shirt in the pic with the buggy? Or is the my color monitor playing tricks on me? Miss you both!
- Elli
 
We'd love to see you in Aussie Aaron! Jim is wearing bright red shorts - probably a combination of my camera and your laptop to make them look pink. I don't think he'd be very keen on wearing pink shorts!
 
Happy Martin Luther King's Birthday Day! He! He! Looks like the weather is a little more comfy there when compared to Vermillion, SD. Hope you are having fun. Jim can't wait to hear your aussie accent when you get back to the states some day!!!!!

-Keith
 
Hi Guys!! Mieke you look fabulous -I also think you do Jim (although we've never met!!) You certainly had an easier time with those bikes across the world than we have shipping them across the country! We have finally gotten our den turned into a training room so I could only imagine if we had a full garage! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see and hear more from Australia!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?