Thursday, August 24, 2006
Jim runs his personal best 10km

Last weekend Jim and I went to Noosa for a 10km and 5km run, respectively. Jim ran his personal best in the 10km by 2 minutes, finishing in 36:30! I ran the 5km and finished 8th out of 70 something people (walkers included). The first picture is of Jim before he started the race. He was to get the camera when he was done and take a picture of me finishing my race. Unfortunately, I ran so fast he missed me! Therefore, I've included another picture of me and the other 2 gals (Louise and Amy) that finished the cycling teams time trial a few weekends ago. I'm on the blue bike...On another note, John Bruch has arrived to the land downunder. Tomorrow Bonnie arrives and we're all 4 off to Ayers rock and Cairns for the week. I'll post photos of the fun later.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey, I'm glad you are finally getting some visitors! Wish Zweit and Beck and I could have come, too! I have been forgetting to tell you...Erin and LJ would like to visit Australia in November. I'll let you more when they decide more!
Post a Comment
<< Home
